Cisco Systems is the world's leading designer, manufacturer, and provider of networking equipment, and is an essential component to much of the corporate world's connectivity and efficient functionality. As such, the demand for certified Cisco engineers is constant and continually growing, and their compensation is commensurately excellent. The Cisco Career Certification program contains five levels: Entry, Associate, Professional, Expert, and Architect. This 11-part bundle will provide you with intensive study materials that will prepare you to pass 11 certification exams, up through the Associate level. A career working with networking environments begins here.
- Part 1: Cisco ICND 100-101 (5 Modules)
- Study the ability to install, operate & troubleshoot a small enterprise branch network
- Cover networking fundamentals, WAN technologies, basic security & wireless concepts, routing & switching fundamentals, & configuring simple networks
- Part 2: Cisco ICND 200-101 (24 Modules)
- Discuss LAN switching technologies, IP routing technologies, IP services, troubleshooting, & WAN technologies
- Part 3: Cisco 300-101: CCNP - ROUTE - Implementing Cisco IP Routing (5 Modules)
- Explore advanced IP addressing & routing in implementing scalable & highly secure Cisco routers, connected to LANs, WANs, & IPv6
- Learn to configure secure routing solutions to support branch office & mobile workers
- Part 4: Cisco 300-115: CCNP Routing & Switching SWITCH (7 Modules)
- Understand how to plan, configure, & verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions that may use the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture
- Part 5: Cisco 300-135: Troubleshooting & Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (19 Modules)
- Plan & perform regular maintenance on complex, enterprise routed & switched networks
- Use technology-based practices & a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting
- Part 6: Cisco Certified Design Associate 640-461 (9 Modules)
- Develop network design fundamentals & explore design methods & methodologies for an enterprise campus design
- Part 7: Cisco 640-554: CCNA Security - Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security - IINS (25 Modules)
- Learn the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats & vulnerabilities to networks, & mitigate threats
- Part 8: Cisco 640-722: CCNA Wireless - Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (28 Modules)
- Understand how to support a basic wireless network on a Cisco WLAN in a SMB to enterprise network
- Part 9: Cisco Certified Design Associate 640-864 (9 Modules)
- Design routed & switched network infrastructures & services involving LAN, WAN, wireless, & broadband access for businesses & organizations
- Part 10: Cisco 210-060 CICD: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (5 Modules)
- Describe the components of a Cisco Collaboration solutions, & identify call flows & signaling types
- Perform endpoint & end-user administration tasks in Cisco Unified Communications Manager & Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Part 11: Cisco 210-065 CIVND: Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (17 Modules)
- Gain the knowledge to describe & implement Cisco Video solution architectures, including Cisco Tele-Presence products, video based end-points, & digital media platforms
Vision Training Systems believes in quality above all else. Our courses are meticulously created by the industries top team of course developers and certified instructors. Vision only hires the highest level subject matter experts to instruct our courses and the result is a pass rate of 98.4%.
Vision focuses on providing corporations a high quality, customizable solution that gives their employees valuable training that can be done on the go, 24/7. Courses are built with a myriad of features, providing any type of learner with the style of training they need to excel. The Vision learning system includes instructor led lectures, visual demonstrations, multimedia presentations, test simulations, flash cards, educational games, one-on-one support and guaranteed certification.
Vision has become one of the fast growing companies in the IT training space by delivering the highest quality training in the marketplace at a price point far below the competition.